Common Waiver for all students
Eligibility for Waiver
Students who secure required marks by writing exam in normal procedure, without any make-up exam, can be considered for waivers. Details are giver below:
- 10% tuition fee waiver will be granted to the students who completed their SSC from Christian missionary schools and HSC from Christian Missionary colleges
- Up to 50% tuition fee waiver to one of the two siblings as long as both of them are at NDUB;
- Up to 100% tuition fee waiver can be granted to one of the three siblings as long as three of them are at NDUB.
- Up to 50% tuition fee waiver to the physically challenged candidates;
- Up to 50% tuition fee waiver to the children and grandchildren of the freedom fighters;
- Up to 50% tuition fee waiver can be granted to spouse, offspring(s) and sibling(s) of the NDUB faculty members and employees.
- 50% tuition fee waiver for one trimester if a student is admitted at NDUB with GPA 5 in SSC and HSC.